Business Training: Faces of Change
The Western Colorado Latino Chamber of Commerce is proud to present Faces of Change: Understanding and Managing Generations in the Workplace presented by Nina Anderson, owner and operator of Express Employment Professionals.
Nina Anderson has over 30 years' experience in the staffing and human resources management industry and currently owns and operates Express Employment Professionals, serving the Grand Valley since April 2007. Nina was excited to open the Montrose Express Employment Professionals office in May 2015!
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Location: Basil T Knight Center, 2523 Patterson Road, Grand Junction
Time: Check in at 7:45 AM. One-hour training begins promptly at 8:00 AM with Q&A to follow.
Cost: WCLCC Member $10 and Non-WCLCC Member $15
RSVP to Louise Goodman 970.683.5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29th.
A light continental breakfast will be provided.
Highlights of the presentation will include:
- Overview of the four distinct generations: Traditionalist, Baby Boomer, Generation X and Millennial
- Discussion of the myths and facts of each generation
- How to become more diverse and attract each generation
- How to make your workforce multi-generational
- Managing and retaining Xers and Millennials
RSVP today and come learn from an expert!
Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency, providing a full board of staffing and HR solutions to employers across Western Colorado.