State of Colorado Resources
Rosy was recently named Director of the Minority Business Office for the State of Colorado.
Rosy Aburto McDonough has been a business consultant and mentor throughout her professional career. She is also an affiliate faculty at Regis University Dual Language Program, where she teachers strategic management, business sustainability, and accounting. Rosy achieved her bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science (Applied Mathematics) at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Her graduating dissertation was in Risk Management. Rosy completed an MBA with emphasis in Finance and International Business at the University of Colorado at Denver. Rosy was born and raised in Mexico providing her with a deep sense of biculturalism.
Rosy Aburto McDonough will cover the following topics:
- Who is the Minority Business Office - MBO at the State of Colorado?
- Who qualifies to be a DBE (disadvantage business owner)?
- What are the benefits to being a DBE?
- How do you market your company once you are a DBE?
- What resources are available for a business owner at the local SBDC?
- Who is the state of colorado office of economic development and international trade – OEDIT?
Date: Friday, August 21, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m.
RSVP: Contact Louise Goodman at 970.683.5566 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP by August 20th
A light Continental Breakfast will be provided