Online Marketing Training
Presented by Alex Fleck
Alex Fleck is an online marketing specialist, coach and entrepreneur with a decade of experience in online marketing for clients around the world in multiple industries. He is the Founder of Zenith Online Marketing, a consultancy which specializes in helping small-to-medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs achieve success in their online marketing.
Alex’s areas of specialty are UX (User Experience) & UI (User Interface) design, conversion strategy, traffic generation strategies, online sales, website design, training and content marketing.
Originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland, Alex moved to Grand Junction in June 2013 with his wife and two young boys. He loves the outdoors lifestyle, weather and scenery in the Grand Valley and around Colorado.
- Location: Basil T Knight Center, 2523 Patterson Road, Grand Junction
- Time: Check in 7:30 a.m. , One hour presentation begins at 7:45 a.m., Q&A to follow
- Cost: WCLCC Member $15 Non-WCLCC Member $20
- RSVP to Louise Goodman 970.683.5566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 28th
- Light continental breakfast will be provided
A business' online presence is an important part of any marketing plan. RSVP today and come learn from an expert!